Social media is about getting your customers to sell for you the easiest way possible! We help you navigate the waters and customize a social media and marketing solution that works for your business. Social Media, Internet Marketing and Blogging involve creating and publishing engaging content that connects directly with customers and prospects via your own website.
There are some great advantages to engaging in blogging and social media:
- You’ll increase your business exposure
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Build strong brand advocates
- Generate quality leads and achieve sales growth
We understand that social media and internet marketing can be confusing. That’s where we come in. Here’s what we do in partnering with you to market your company and your brand:
- Social Media Consultation and Action Plan: We look at your current forms of communication and help you zero in on the best ways to build on them using Social Media. We present you with a scalable Social Media Action Plan personalized for your company.
- Facebook Set-Up: We can assist you in setting up your Facebook company page with custom Facebook landing page design and sending out invites to your business associates and friends. We will also teach you the best usage methods for this site and how to keep people coming back.
- Twitter Set-Up/Coaching: Learn how to use this remarkable tool to keep in touch and attract new clients, do research on a topic, get help and advice from the online community. Includes a custom Twitter background for your business profile.
- YouTube and Vimeo Set-Up: Let us help you set up a video channel for your company where you can push your company videos to the rest of the world and go viral!
- Personal one-on-one training with someone in your company to learn how to use these tools most effectively.
- Effective Blogging Techniques for your business.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Analysis: PPC advertising is how your company pays for placement in search engine sponsored listings. We work with our clients to determine if a PPC plan is the best approach and how long the PPC campaign will be needed to determine the best allocation of the budget. This process is an ongoing one and is something that must be monitored and adjusted to meet the businesses needs.
Ready to get started? Call Alive Media at 803.292.9779 or email us to setup your internet marketing action plan!