Social Media Marketing
Social Media is only effective if it actually reaches your target audience. You need a team with the experience to cut through all the noise and make your message heard.
Why Social Media Marketing is Important? Why does my business need to be engaged on social media?
- According to Forbes, 78% of consumers say companies’ social media posts impact their purchases.
- According to 2019 social media statistics, there are now 3.2 billion users around the globe. That is about 42% of our total present population.
- 68% of adults based in the U.S reportedly have a Facebook account.
- A research study shows that a user spends an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes in his or her social media account everyday, including messaging.
- 73% of businesses that market online agree that their efforts in implementing a social media marketing strategy for their business has been effective.
- Improves SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Google has stated that it does take “social media signals” into consideration when ranking businesses in Google search. Social media profiles like Facebook and instagram frequently show up in page one results on Google search.
- Social media ads allow you reach out to targeted prospects, increase your conversions and ultimately get a higher return on investment.
- 2 million businesses today use Facebook advertising for promoting their products and services. That means it works!
What to Expect with Alive Media’s Social Media Marketing:
- Setup, design and optimization of social media platforms (as needed).
- Development of a theme and brand within Facebook, Instagram and/or other social media platforms to reflect, support and grow your company’s brand in the local area.
- Weekly content curation of all social posts focussing on agreed topics and keywords. We provide the audience with compelling, quality images that encourage engagement and responses. Our content creation will be based on agreed upon themes and color schemes.
- Setup of your Facebook tracking pixel on your business website (as needed).
- Posting engaging content at optimal times, at the appropriate amount per platform, 7 days a week.
- Social Listening and cross posting of relevant and timely content relating to your company’s brand.
- Recommendations for future blog posts and articles based on research and current trends.
- Engagement with key comments on campaigns or notifications when new comments come in.
- Increased brand awareness across all platforms and reach across target market.
- Increased website traffic.
- More page/profile likes and followers.
- More page/profile engagement.
- More people sending messages inquiring about services.
- Putting advertising specials in front of people that are engaged and follow you.
- The result – more long term customer opportunities.